1 Feb 2012

Who's the right auther?

I realized it tonight, wile I was reading some blogs from my list (see them at the left sidebar) and related resorses. Who's the right auther? - One who askes the same questions! T.e. questions that I ask when think about the problem. 

I experienced this twice tonight. 


The 1st time when I read Impoverishment of India during British Raj by Satyameva Jayate. For I often try to realize why the majority of the great Indian nation are so poor?! - And I saw the answers. I could be agree or disagree (I agree in general) - that is the 2nd matter. But the same questioning gives the sense of the same train of thoughts. I can understand the person who's asking the same - much clearer.

The 2nd time was at the site http://archaeologyonline.net where one can find several links to the articles about  Aryan invasion. It was always interesting to me - the opinion of Indian archaeologists on the point: their interpretation of the Harappa civilization, it's collapse, etc. So I've got some answers! 

Well, I wish all of us to find the right authors to explore! It's a question of a god luck and a deep dig, I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment