4 Feb 2012

Aske me about

soviet poster: "the october
revolution gave all that to
working women & peasants"
When I write about faraway countries, I sometimes want to ask a resident of that state: are some fackts true or not? Aspasially if it's about modern life. We usually create and believe myths - human imagination is much stronger, then logic, after all.

So, few day's ago I've found a blog "Ask a Korean". Then I realized that it's not just one blog - I could call it an entire project "Ask a...".

One can also ask a Chinese, a Russian (that Russian gay went away or just waiting somebody's question:). Well, I think the idea's brilliant and we can use the general scheme:
 if you're interested in some aspects of Russian life in native understanding - ask me about!

Ask me here in comments or just e-mail me. I hope you don't mind if I publish the most interesting or funny questions (if there will be some:))) I also have a close connect with bloggers from Georgia, Ukraine - we can get answers and from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment